Passport is reinventing cross-border e-commerce logistics as the modern international shipping carrier of choice for eCommerce (customers include Bombas, Native, Ritual, Seed.com). By combining our proprietary asset light network along with technology and customer support, we ensure that consumers around the world receive their packages without the hassle and pain that is typically associated with international shipping.
We’re a growing, ambitious team looking to upend the trillion-dollar international parcel shipping industry through a world-class experience. At Passport, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest e-commerce merchants in the world and think strategically on how to add value to their international business. See this TechCrunch (https://tcrn.ch/2TKQ4eO
) article to understand why brands love us.
Operating on a small team of four, this addition to our Emerging Brands team will build our graphic design function from the ground up. You’ll use your expertise in crafting captivating visuals for diverse platforms including social, landing pages, email marketing and any other assets to amplify our brand. We’ll teach you the ropes on our mission & vision, and you’ll bring that to life with your design. If this sounds intriguing to you, read on!
What you'll do:
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniquesGenerate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Work with the copywriter and the Marketing Manager to produce the final design
What we’re looking for:
- (Please apply even if you don’t meet all of the criteria!)
- 3-5 years experience in graphic design
- Strong experience using designing programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proficient in all digital graphic design (social media, email marketing, display ads, etc.)
- Experience in creating motion graphics is a huge plus
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
Note: Please Make sure to share your behance portfolio. Any application without a behance portfolio will not be considered.
What you'll get...
- Competitive cash and equity packages
- Stipend for health insurance
- Work from home stipend
- 100% remote work environment #LI-Remote
- Paid Time Off
- Themed happy hours - bring on the Zoom comedians, pop-a-shot contests, and sip ‘n paints!
- Quarterly team (virtual) gatherings and annual all-company offsites in cities around North America
- Learning & Development Fund for upskilling or products to improve your day-to-day work life
- Teammates around the world in 8 different time zones!