Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
What you'll achieve at Web Summit
- As an Executive Producer, you'll be responsible for bringing the event to life and delivering an amazing experience to all attendees.
- You'll be managing part of the production team, engaging with suppliers, department heads, operators, freelance staff and key event personnel, ensuring that all technical aspects of the event are run flawlessly.
- You’ll find technical solutions to creative design
- You’ll also manage budgets, including keeping accurate and extensive records of all production expenditure and work with our procurement team to get best value.
- You’ll create and run technical production schedules, with all suppliers and key departments.
- You’ll liaise with and maintain regular and clear communication channels with interrelated internal departments and team leads.
- You’ll communicate courteously with clients and external parties.
- You’ll own timeline development as part of project management.
Who you are
- You are a fluent Arabic and English speaker
- You have extensive experience in producing events in the Middle east including Qatar, with a solid understanding of the local supply chain and markets.
- You’re an experienced event producer with strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- You have extensive knowledge of the technical aspects of events and stage production including, rigging, AV, broadcast, lighting and staging
- You have extensive experience working with technical suppliers, freelance personal and operators
- Your experience includes drafting detailed technical specs for tender and procurement
- You have experience in drawing event layouts and technical production plans
- You are open to bringing your experience to find creative and technical solutions
- You excel under pressure and are confident in handling change and decision making.
- You deal with confidential matters in a professional manner, whilst respecting and upholding professional integrity at all times.
- You’re confident, friendly and professional, with keen interpersonal intelligence.
Skills and abilities we're looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with strong performance is preferred.
- Ideally, 5+ years proven experience in an event production manager related capacity.
- Experience with either AutoCAD or Vectorworks
- Experience with Excel and Google Docs
- Strong administrative skills and an ability to meet tight and moving deadlines.
- Ambition and an ability to work on your own initiative to accomplish tasks.
- Focus on effective cost control for budgets.
- Numeracy and strong analytical skills.
- Experience in budgeting large-scale productions and special events.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now