Associate Director Partner Performance & Training
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
Careem Food is pivotal to our Everything App ambition. We have already created waves in the market with our bold decision to become the region’s first and only restaurant-centric food delivery platform, and are ready to scale and grow exponentially across markets. The purpose of the Associate Director Partner Performance & Training role is to lead the team and the overall function to drive improvements in customer experience through the restaurant partners. You will be accountable for leading the function, managing the team and driving efficiencies within internal processes to drive quantifiable impact on Partner performance metrics through data-based decision making. This role will work closely together with the Product and Commercial teams and stakeholders, providing insights and solutions to various business issues and driving strategic alignments.
What you'll do
- Lead Partner Performance & Training globally for three markets (UAE, JOR, KSA)
- Lead a team of 10+ Partner Performance and Training colleagues
- Lead data analytics for the function and provide valuable insights to drive decision-making
- Lead goal-setting and tracking for the function
- Lead Partner training and improve effectiveness through content revamp and exploring new training administration tools
- Lead competition benchmarking for the function
- Responsibilities will include managing all metrics for Partner Performance including but not limited to outlet and item availability, partner reliability and speed of orders
- Manage work streams and projects autonomously in a cross-functional environment
- Work closely with Commercial and Product teams for alignments on more efficient processes
- Explore and implement new, efficient tools and processes to optimize the process flows
- Key metrics to manage: Cancellations, Time to Delivery, Food Quality complaints
What you'll need
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence, and a strong alignment with our core values:Ownership,Shooting to the moon, Every Experience Matters, Responsible for our communities, Developing each others, Building a lasting institution. Additional qualifications include:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in data analysis and training 4 of which team leader
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and passionate to work with large sets of data
- Must be process oriented and a logical thinker with a good attention to detail
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable, ideal candidate will know the Supply and/or Customer Experience business
- Ability to write SQL queries against large amounts of data. Experience with Tableau and other data tools is desirable.
- Experience working with multiple Business Intelligence tools, building reports and dashboards
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering or Business Administration
- A mix of consultancy and operations experience is desirable
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now