Senior Software Engineer
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
We Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world. With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $4.1 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Senior Software Engineer (Based in Turkey Only)
We are looking for experienced engineers to join our growing Turkey team and help deliver the product vision of our digital knowledge platform at Kajabi. This is an important hire for Kajabi as you will be a key contributor to critical products in the Kajabi ecosystem. Today, our application is powering tens of thousands of businesses with over 1B GMV annually. Kajabi is building one of the fastest-growing, category-defining products for the creator economy.
You will be responsible for the design and build of critical systems and features within the Kajabi platform and ecosystem alongside working with our amazing product team. You must be experienced in building highly scalable and resilient systems that can meet our customers needs and perform under load.
The Impact you will make
- Design and develop critical systems, platforms, and features within the Kajabi platform and ecosystem.
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to define and implement alternate methods increases Kajabi’s offering for knowledge entrepreneurs to build their business.
- Integrate with 3rd party systems to build new solutions for Kajabi’s platform.
- Work cross-functionally with our product managers and designers to plan, strategize and execute against the roadmap for Kajabis key initiatives according to our product principles - think big, start small, ship to learn, give our customers superpowers.
- Write clean, simple, well-tested code that is easy to understand and maintain.
- Review code written by other developers both in and outside of your team.
- Create reusable and maintainable systems and abstractions.
- Provide technical leadership, feedback and mentorship to mid-level and junior developers.
- Occasionally participate in customer feedback interviews led by the product manager or designer to gain insights into our customer's experience of the product.
- Serve as a point-person during work hours for one week as part of our rotating schedule.
Attributes for Success
- You have at least 5+ years in software development
- You have deep understanding and strong experience designing and building systems with object oriented programming languages
- Experience building out various APIs protocols/architectures from the ground up (REST, GraphQL)
- Deployment and operational experience using cloud platforms like AWS or Heroku
- You are a believer in SOLID principles, automated testing, CI/CD, and keeping our platform operationally excellent
- You feel confident architecting features without much help and are able to get unstuck most of the time
- Plus if you’ve shipped, operated, scaled, and supported applications in a high traffic SaaS environment
- You’re a software engineer who cares deeply about delivering operationally excellent systems through meticulous attention to details
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right
- You have a results-oriented approach, with an inherent ability to solve complex problems and deliver a high-quality product
- You have some experience providing technical leadership and guidance
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Laptop will be provided
- Educational Allowances approved by direct manager
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. #LI-Remote
in Turkey , Ankara city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now