With extensive training experience supporting systems implementations, capacity building, and knowledge transfer, particularly for the public sector and financial information systems. The Training Manager qualifications and profile include:
· Higher education diploma (bac + 5) in business/information systems/education / or other relevant field;
· Ten (10) years of experience supporting training for the implementation of financial information systems;
· Experience managing training for the implementation of public sector financial systems on at least two (2)
· Knowledge and experience managing training for the implementation of the offeror’s proposed modules on
at least two (2) projects.
· Develop the training plan to support the implementation of the comprehensive budgeting solution;
· Advise on the development of a train-the-trainers program to support training after the project is finished;
· Manage the preparation and organization of the budget solution training;
· Manage the development of training curricula and materials;
· Support the development of training tests to validate the proficiency of training participants; and
· Support the development of training surveys to assess the quality of training and make adjustments as appropriate.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. FreeBalance is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labor law throughout all stages of the recruitment process.