Professional Services Consultant
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Implementation and deploying FreeBalance Accountability Suite Software using FreeBalance ISO 9001:2000 certified i3+qM methodology.
- Manage customer expectations and advocate FreeBalance values and best practices.
- Review and assemble government financial management system legislation, policies operations and reporting requirements, all of which are necessary input to the business review and reengineering stage.
- Conduct business requirements review with the client and prepare requirements analyses and system/configuration design related to required government accounting functions.
- Configure and demonstrate the FreeBalance software/solution to the client, illustrating the mapping between the process to the technology.
- Develop acceptance test plans and conduct acceptance testing of the configured FreeBalance software/system with the client.
- Develop training material and deliver required product and user training courses, including ‘Train the Trainer’, to meet the client’s needs.
- Transfer knowledge to the client related to project management, change management and correct use of the FreeBalance products/solution as a ‘Super User’.
- Manage your day-to-day operations aspects of a project and scope, including meeting the project schedules and WBS tasks, and submitting quality deliverables.
- Expertise in public financial administration and more specifically: monitoring, follow-up and execution of the budget, public accounting / financial control, human resources management in the public sector, taxation, public investment and government procurement.
- Provide input to product management on functional matters and future product requirements based on feedback from the client.
- Report progress on all assigned activity and deliverables to the Project Manager.
- Work with the Project Manager and team to achieve all milestones in a timely manner and on budget.
- Minimum University degree in Accounting or a related field such as Commerce, Business Administration, Financial Administration, with a strong financial management experience.
- Financial designation (e.g. CMA, CGA) and work experience with a large national accounting firm or ERP firm an asset.
- 10 years of post- qualification experience.
- 5 years’ experience in being directly deployed in the field of Financial Management.
- 5 years’ experience in being directly deployed in the field of Process Optimization.
- 5 years of experience in ERP software implementation an asset.
- Experience with ANSI SQL scripts and Jaspersoft iReports / Crystal Reports tools is a Plus.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and accounting processes and procedures, particularly in the public sector.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and deploying software applications, gathering and documenting client’s requirements, particularly for the development and implementation of software applications.
- Previous experience in software configuration of a financial system.
- Demonstrated experience working with customers resulting in a positive and ongoing relationship.
- Professional demeanor to customer and colleagues.
- Strong analytical skills with multi-tasking ability.
in Tunisia , Tunisia city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now