Senior QA Engineer - Tunis
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Drive End-to-End Quality Assurance activities for customer and business critical features- which includes writing detailed test plan, test strategy and test cases by liaising with Software Developers, Product Managers.
- Understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and report defects and observations with clear reproducible steps.
- Adhere to standard quality assurance best practices and publish regular quality metrics.
- Contribute towards process improvement to improve speed of delivery and quality of launched features
- Improve the test automation factory by developing new automatic tests (UI and API)
- Degree in computer science
- 3+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Strong understanding of the SDLC.
- Professional experience in testing and test case design (XRay, Testlink, SquashTM etc)
- Hands on experience with Test Case Management and defect reporting tools like, JIRA, Mantis etc.
- Knowledge of the BDD method (Cucumber)
- Ability to understand user needs and translate them into software business requirements.
Nice to Have
- ISTQB certification or equivalent training.
- Knowledge of the payment business.
- Familiarity with test automation using Selenium, Serenity, Java,...
- First experience in API testing using Postman
What we offer..
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Room for professional growth (workshops, mentoring & feedback sessions)
- An amazing start-up culture to ensure your personal and professional growth.
- All resources and tools to perform your tasks, like company laptops.
in Tunisia , Tunisia city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now