Technical Service Consultant
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Installation and maintenance of the FreeBalance Application
- Analyze the system and database logs and help the support team to identify system issues.
- Maintaining and updating the technical documents
- Development and deployment of custom reports and dashboards based on the project needs
- Provide necessary technical support to Research & Development team
- Analyze the new technical requirements, document the requirement, and share with the solution team
- Monitoring the system performances & utilization of servers & database
- Act as primary technical contact for the client during deployment and post-implementation
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to Government;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Travel as required.
- University degree or College diploma in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Software Programming, or related field;
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems required
- Familiar with programming languages such as Python and BI tools such as Pentaho
- Experience and knowledge in ANSI SQL
- Experience in Database management systems (MSSql Server, Oracle, MySql) required
- Knowledge of Virtualization, networks, will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge in working with web servers such as Tomcat and other middle-ware administration such as JBOSS/WebSphere considered an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills in English.
in Tunisia , Tunisia city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now