Director, Technical Services EMEA
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Preparation of strategies and design for data migration that can be implemented by the FreeBalance Technical Consultants at a client location.
- Build tools and models for the Installation and Deployment of the FreeBalance Accountability Suite that can be leveraged for project deliveries.
- Collaborate with the Research and Development Team to design the interface components during the implementation of the FreeBalance Accountability Suite.
- Collaborate with the Technical and Functional Consultants to create the training curriculum that can be delivered to the customers.
- Manage the day-to-day tasks of the team.
- Work with the Project Managers to design the rollout of the system for decentralized operations.
- Managing the Operations & maintenance team in EMEA and provide management oversight to the remote team worldwide.
- Manage the technical tools and research and develop new tools for use by the Technical Consultants.
- Build scalable models for implementation of the FreeBalance Accountability Suite at the Data Centre and Disaster Recovery Sites where the software is hosted.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency, quality and timeliness of customer deliveries, internal policies and communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel as required
- University degree in Information Technology.
- Proven experience reviewing and developing Support and Maintenance policies and procedures.
- 5 years of experience successfully managing an internationally dispersed Services and Support Team
- Project Management experience a must
- Ability to clearly articulate at meetings with all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Experience with goal-setting frameworks like Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Experienced in working with open-source software components such as Tomcat, BIRT and commercial middleware such as MS SQL and Oracle databases with Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to travel internationally.
- PMI Certification
- Other IT certifications
in Tunisia , Tunisia city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now