Sales & Business Development, Americas
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Drive the sales strategy for CorePlan in North America, with an initial focus on Mid-market and Enterprise accounts. Note: sales is not limited to cold calls
- Own sourced pipeline and conversion metrics for all deals generated by any source.
- Strategically lead a defined set of accounts through the sales process to a successful close.
- Be a trusted advisor with a deep understanding of customers' unique challenges & goals, articulating our compelling value proposition.
- Represent CorePlan at industry events and conferences.
- Collaborate with teammates across product marketing, growth, channel partnerships, and leadership to create customer-centric sales strategies
- Ensure a high quality bar for all sales activities conducted by CorePlan
- First Principles Thinking -- We believe in breaking down and understanding problems into their most basic parts. When we eat elephants, we do it one bite at a time.
- Infectious Passion -- We highly value team members who love the career path they've chosen and strive for mastery. We embrace the joy in the journey of learning, the excitement of overcoming challenges, and the fulfillment of growth. If you love what you do and are driven to constantly improve, you'll thrive here.
- Create, launch, and evolve -- Creation is the spark of learning. Launch it internally, engage with customers, gather feedback, and evolve. We focus on inputs - what we can control - which ultimately drives outcomes.
- LFG -- We set high goals and ruthlessly prioritize to hit them. We push ourselves to act from first principles, speak up as we care about each other as humans and embrace feedback to win as a team.
- Yes -- We’re firm believers that we 'can do' until someone shows us the 'can't.' You know, it's funny how often the really gnarly problems get busted by folks who had no clue they were supposed to be unsolvable.
- A strategic and driven business development manager.
- A thinker who understands how to use sales strategies to engage and attract customers.
- A self-starter who thrives in separating signal from the noise for their customers.
- Have experience in developing comprehensive sales strategies and owning the full sales cycle.
- Have 4+ years experience in selling complex software deals to mid-market and/or enterprise customers.
in Canada , Toronto city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now