Enterprise Account Executive
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
This is you:
- Intermediate-senior level enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Want to be in the start-up world, thrive on change and hyper growth
- Technically proficient: you demo software without an SE
- You roll up your sleeves, produce and lead by example
- Disciplined about the sales process: setting/hitting goals every day
- A conceptual seller and can paint a compelling vision
- The need to be the best in what you do, competitive and driven
- Passionate and articulate, never afraid to speak your mind
This is what you’ll be responsible for day-to-day:
- You will nurture leads through the sales cycle and close contracts. You can expect to receive leads from our team of SDRs, but our most successful Account Executives also prospect actively
- You will lead meetings with prospective customers, building trust, sparking excitement, and showcasing how awesome our product is!
- You will be persistent in your follow up with enterprise customers, planning out valuations and facilitating regular meetings to demonstrate Klue’s product and answer any questions they may have
- You’ll prepare and present business cases to customers’ leadership teams, demonstrating how Klue can add value to their business.
- You can expect to spend 50% of your time in meetings presenting to business leaders, key stakeholders, and business users, so you must be confident in your presentation skills
- You will also participate in internal meetings, company-wide and with the sales team to discuss sales pipelines
- Competitive base compensation
- Generous commission plan (OTE up to $250,000)
- Extended health & dental benefits that kick in Day 1
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Time off. Take what you need. We want the team to prioritize wellness and avoid burnout. Vacation usually falls into 3 categories: recharging, life-event, & keeping a work-life balance. Just ensure the required work gets done and clear it with your team in advance. You need to take at least two weeks off every year. The average Klue team member takes 2-4 weeks of PTO per year.
- Direct access to our leadership team, including our CEO
- Be part of a high performing sales team who know how to celebrate their success!
in Canada , Vancouver city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now