Enterprise Architect - 4452
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
- Integrate the project strategies and ensure alignment with business strategies and drivers, and management priorities.
- Identify ways to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Evaluate systems for discrepancies or vulnerabilities.
- Conduct research to find ways to improve operations.
- Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Architecture design and implement new Web Services.
- Management and assistance in testing, deployment, and configuration of the IS.
- Management of Common Data Model.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to combine many different skills and experiences to address and solve business, information, and technology related opportunities and problems.
- Experience in managing ICT related projects.
- Promotion skills (“selling” the results of architectural approaches through presentations).
- Ability to give business and technical presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies.
- Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
Due to the particular nature of a large international organization such as the European Commission, candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects.
- Excellent Team Player.
- Ability to understand, speak and write English C1), French (B2) will be an advantage.
- High degree of discretion and integrity is required as the applications managed and maintained in the unit contain personal and confidential data.
- At least 6 years of specific expertise in project management.
- At least 5 years of specific expertise in Agile.
- At least 5 years of specific expertise in Cloud technologies.
- At least 5 years of specific expertise in DevOps technologies.
CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS:
- Product owner certification.
- Scrum certification.
- Project management certification.
The following documents / procedures will be requested to successfully complete the hiring process:
- A copy of your university degree(s)
- A copy of your criminal record
- Security Clearance Procedure
EU-Nationality is mandatory for ALL our job openings
We can, also, take into consideration CVs, that acquire work permit in the location where the client is or the job should be performed
WHO ARE WE?
VASS Group (https://vasscompany.com/en/) is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals.
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.
in Luxembourg , Luxembourg city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now