Software Engineer in Test
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
At Uni Systems, we are working towards turning digital visions into reality. We are continuously growing and we are looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join our UniQue Luxembourgish team!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our customers in the public sector and you will be responsible for developing new business by identifying profitable opportunities, maintaining your client portfolio by building strong, long-lasting relationships, and monitoring the progress of the projects, with the aim to provide excellent client service and added value services.
What will you be bringing to the team?
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer in Test with a strong foundation in manual testing methodologies and the ability to contribute to test automation efforts. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of development concepts, excellent analytical skills, and a passion for ensuring software quality and customer satisfaction.
- Perform thorough manual testing of software applications to identify defects, inconsistencies, and usability issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and design comprehensive test scenarios.
- Develop and execute test cases, test scripts, and test plans based on functional specifications and user requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and document test requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of test documentation, including test cases, test data, and test scripts.
- Create and maintain automated test scripts.
- Continuously increase the share of automated tests to improve testing efficiency and coverage.
- Analyze test results, identify defects or deviations from expected outcomes, and collaborate with developers to troubleshoot issues.
- Utilize analytical skills to set up effective test scenarios and ensure quality management across projects.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to enhance testing processes and methodologies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and advancements in testing and automation technologies.
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- Master's degree in a related field and at least 8 years of work experience in application development
- Proven experience in manual testing of software applications and test automation using frameworks like KarateLabs.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies, defect tracking, and test management tools
- Experience in programming/scripting languages (Java, Python, etc.) for scripting and test automation tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical skills for test scenario creation and quality management.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies is advantageous.
- A good command of the English language is required
- French would be considered an advantage
At Uni Systems, we are providing equal employment opportunities and banning any form of discrimination on grounds of gender, religion, race, color, nationality, disability, social class, political beliefs, age, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics. Take a look at our Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Policy for more information.
in Luxembourg , Luxembourg city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now