Java Engineer with AWS
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
At Uni Systems, we are working towards turning digital visions into reality. We are continuously growing and we are looking for a professional to join our UniQue Luxembourg team.
What will you be bringing to the team?
- You will work closely with all levels of the business and the development team to establish, promote, and enforce architectural guidelines as well as assist in the implementation and problem resolution of existing language-related applications and requests.
- Technically lead complex projects including estimating, requirements, design and development.
- Ensure work meets functionality and quality expectations within given timelines.
- In charge of application design / analysis, component modelling, coding, unit testing, functional testing, documentation and support. Participation in projects through their entire lifecycle, from project scoping to deployment to production.
- Supervision of the existing and future local infrastructure, including Cloud components, in particular security and compliance aspects.
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- Master in ICT field + min 8 years of experience in the following areas:
- Experience in application development
- Experience with UML or case tools
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with AGILE, Scrum or DevOps is a plus.
- Experience with programming languages such as those listed below in specific expertise.
- Knowledge of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of REST and working with APIs, developing APIs, etc.
- Knowledge of issue-tracking and ticketing tools
- Knowledge in database management system JAVA + AWS
- Very good analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture
- Ability to participate in multilingual and multicultural meetings
- Ability to work independently as well as in team, through a methodological approach
- English min Level B1 CERF
- French is an advantage for this position.
At Uni Systems, we are providing equal employment opportunities and banning any form of discrimination on grounds of gender, religion, race, color, nationality, disability, social class, political beliefs, age, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics. Take a look at our Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Policy for more information.
in Luxembourg , Luxembourg city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now