We're driven by a mission to make digital payments accessible to everyone, everywhere. With our innovative payment solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to access new markets and connect with more customers. Our clients include some of the world's most innovative companies, such as Ant Group, PayPal, and Stripe, who depend on PPRO to accelerate their growth.
Our strength lies in our diverse and global team, spanning various nationalities and international locations. We’re all united by a shared a passion for building – whether that’s trusted relationships with our customers, or next generation products that make payments simpler, faster, and more secure for everyone
At PPRO, we believe that everyone can make a difference. We encourage our team members to seize opportunities to maximize their impact, adopt a growth mindset, build trust with each other and our customers, and drive change across the industry. We’re just at the start of our journey to become the leading payments technology provider globally – and that’s where you come in.
You will be actively involved in building up, perfecting and maintaining the organisation’s global regulatory framework. The ever-changing and fast-paced, but tightly-regulated world of financial technology requires us to adapt to the environment to meet challenges and attack opportunities.
You will be part of our Compliance team, with 15+ professionals located in offices across the world. We are looking for a proactive person who can identify threats and opportunities and drive such topics to a successful resolution. You’d be expected to have accountability for projects and tasks and be able to work effectively with varied teams and stakeholders. Your impact will be global and measurable.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct assessment of the business model, corporate structure, policies and procedures of corporate clients
- Provide guidance, oversight and subject matter expertise to 1st Line of Defence teams across the organisation (CDD, Risk, Business development, Treasury, etc.)
- Review politically exposed persons (PEPs) and sanctions alerts, analyse the available data and make decisions or give recommendations to the local Nominated Officer
- Review, prepare and submit suspicious activity reports internally, as well as externally to local financial intelligence units and other government bodies if needed
- Analyse and review information requests by regulatory and law enforcement bodies and coordinate responses across Compliance teams in accordance with policy
- Support the local Nominated Officer in the execution of duties and fulfilling reporting obligations to the local regulator.
- Identify threats and opportunities that need to be addressed through projects involving various elements (i.e. procedure changes, engagement with commercial or product teams to remediate a situation or address an opportunity, etc.)
- Ongoing review of PPRO’s policies and procedures to ensure they are maintained in accordance with the regulations in force
- Prepare reports and written communication designated for management as needed.
You'll need to have:
- Deep knowledge of the payment acquiring and financial services industries;
- Familiarity with regulatory standards and guidelines, specifically set out by the CSSF
- Experience and expertise in day-to-day compliance operations of a regulated financial institution;
- Result orientation and ability to work through to a conclusion;
- Methodical approach to problem-solving and managing your workload;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- You’ll also need to be eligible to live and work in the country of employment;
- Certifications in AML/CFT or other regulatory aspects will be considered an advantage.
- Certifications in computer system and project management will be considered an advantage.
What's in it for you?:
Hybrid working - We offer flexible working, so you can strike the right balance between office and home working. In addition to our 30-day holiday allowance, we also provide a work from abroad policy, enabling employees to work remotely for up to another 30 days per year
Lunch Vouchers - 10,80euros x 18 / month - Enjoy a moment of conviviality and a good and balanced meal thanks to your Lunch Pass.
Travel Insurance - because better safe than sorry - the travel insurance is covering (partially with certain excess amounts): Sickness, Costs in relation to rescission/break-off during a travel, Luggage and Accident.
Professional and personal development - We provide leadership cafes, on-the-job
training, and access to LinkedIn learning to help you gain knowledge beyond your role. We also offer French language courses to our non native speakers employees.
Gym membership - PPRO helps contribute towards the costs of your gym membership, supporting your physical fitness journey while easing the burden on your wallet
Mental Health Platform - We’ve teamed up with a top well-being platform to provide one-on-one therapy, chat therapy, therapist-led courses, guided meditations, and more.
Our office - Located in Hollerich - two steps away from the Bouillon P+R and easily accessible with public transportations, our office is well equipped and is set up to foster team engagement and collaboration. From a walking distance to restaurants and bars, you are guaranteed to enjoy your lunches and afterworks.