Front Office Full Time
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics has an exciting opportunity to join our family as Front Office at our Harding Place - Nashville, TN Office.
At Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics, we put patients first. For over 70 years, Hughston has remained committed to providing high quality patient care. We have several locations in Nashville and the surrounding cities in Middle Tennessee.
Our mission is to provide world-class service for all our patients. We strive to be the best provider in orthopedic care, and continue to support and encourage our patients to resume a more active lifestyle. We are looking for candidates who put the needs of patients above all else, are ethical and honest, treat everyone with dignity and courtesy, and do the right things in the right way.
Hughston offers competitive pay plus comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay and more. Our 401(k) plan provides a company safe harbor contribution to help you get started in saving for your retirement.
Assist physicians through greeting, registering and directing patients. Perform a variety of administrative functions that ensure charges are collected, posted and charged as necessary.
- Greet and register patients.
- Print appropriate patient paperwork and collect insurance cards.
- Answer telephone.
- Schedule initial and return appointments and maintain patient chart.
- Add notes to appointment to help keep providers informed.
- Verify insurance benefits/eligibility and document in the computer system.
- Verify/obtain referral numbers or authorizations for upcoming appointments.
- Enter/update patient demographic data.
- Collect co-pays and deductibles.
- Post daily charges to patient accounts.
- Review, enter, and edit daily bank deposits, charge data, and deposit report to ensure payments are posted accurately.
- Distribute work and school excuses to patient as needed.
- Track “no show” appointments.
- Scan medical records, appointment requests, referrals into EMR.
- Print off physician schedules at the beginning of the day.
- Send reports to physician secretaries and/or medical assistants.
Experience: Medical Billing/Coding certification or six (6) months experience working in a medical office setting required. Knowledge of AthenaNet and medical terminology preferred.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have working knowledge of HIPAA requirements.
- Must have knowledge of the health care field and medical specialty.
- Must have valid driver's license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Some travel is required.
The Hughston Clinic, The Hughston Foundation, The Hughston Surgical Center, Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics, Hughston Medical and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital participate in E-Verify. This company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
in Morocco , Agadir city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now