Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 4,500,000 active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 15,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale's use Tabby's technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
Fun Facts about Tabby:
- We are MENA's fastest growing two-sided network operating in the UAE, KSA, Kuwait and Bahrain.
- We serve + 3m active customers with >80% repeat usage rate
- We work with + 14k active retail partners online and in-store
- Our app has been downloaded 6.5 m times with a 40% monthly active rate. It is ranked no. 3 shopping app in App Store and Play Store and has 4.8 App Store rating with >550k ratings
- We generated $4.4b in annualized transaction volume at run-rate with 4X YoY growth
- We pride ourselves and credit our success to our amazing people - 800 people strong team across multiple territories.
For more information on Tabby please click here
What is the role?
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
You will be joining a team of dreamers. What we do matters – and what you will do here will matter too. There are endless possibilities to reimagine the future of online payments. Now it is your turn to connect your dreams and your passion to our purpose and thrive.
Own it but stay humble and hungry
In your role:
- Hold the key to creating an exceptional candidate experience, leaving a lasting impression at every touchpoint.
- Take full ownership of our cutting-edge ATS, shaping its success and driving it to new heights.
- Keep the ATS sparkling clean, guaranteeing a smooth and seamless experience for all candidates.
- Skillfully schedule interviews in a timely manner, showcasing your organizational prowess.
- Manage candidate communication with precision, providing clear and timely updates throughout their journey.
- Effortlessly handle candidate applications, swiftly sorting and moving them to the next stage.
Who you are:
- A talented TA coordinator or HR assistant with a proven track record of success.
- A firm believer in the power of a positive candidate experience.
- Possessing extraordinary organizational skills that keep everything running like a well-oiled machine.
- Proficient in working with ATS systems, preferably with experience using Greenhouse.
- A willingness to grow within the Talent Acquisition function.
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for delivering results.
At Tabby, we act as owners and are held accountable because Tabby belongs to every one of us. We treat each other and our users with kindness, respect, and inclusivity. We always continue to evolve and are not set in our ways. We work with transparency, accessibility and open communication. We're thoughtful giving our feedback and mindful receiving it. We aim to drive meaningful impact over small incremental changes.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company's employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we'd love to hear from you!
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now