Design & Decoration Supervisor
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Maa-Althahab in Egypt is a Subsidiary brand from MISION DE MAA Group, a leading and most famous fragrance brand in the Middle East and Africa. Founded in 2006, the company pursued innovative thinking in making unique global perfumes which match the lifestyles and personalities of all clients.
We are looking for a creative and imaginative Interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects from concept to completion.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Review and assist in concept design, produce detailed drawings and shop drawings.
- Provide technical drawings which allow contractors to apply our ideas and design in the best possible ways.
- Make sure that the designs meet the company’s standard designs maintaining its own layout, profile and brand.
- Assist in Preparation of Specification, reports and Request for Proposal (RFP) documents.
- Dealing with and reviewing materials selection as required.
- Ensure that the execution is done according to the contract's specification.
- Interpret and translate company needs into rough plans.
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing.
- Negotiate fees and set schedules for the project.
- Monitor the progress and executions using various reports.
- Ensure that works are done as per local authorities’ requirements and standard of practice.
- Supervise and oversee all daily site operations, Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors.
- Participate in Inspection, commissioning, handover procedures and preparing checklists.
- Liaising with local authorities as required.
Core Competency Framework
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Interior Design preferred.
- Depth of understanding operations specifically concerning the design, planning, programming of the new project sites.
- Intimate knowledge of construction means and methods to properly design, value engineering, and manage the construction process.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in architectural planning and design on luxury level projects, experience in the execution of commercial projects.
- Experience in resourcing, selecting and coordinating with multiple teams for the design and construction of high-end retail shop projects.
- Computer skills must include 3DS Max(v-ray) - AutoCAD - Sketch-up - Photoshop - Rhino.
- Able to establish and manage departmental and project schedules and budgets, supervise and plan the work of technical and professional subordinates.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now