Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Algeria IS LOOKING FOR A Quality Apprentice for our Factory in Oran for a period of 12 months
SENIORITY LEVEL Non - Management position
LOCATION Oran, Algeria
REPORTING LEVEL Quality Manager
GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE Local
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Support on Implementing a strong Incoming Material Inspection Process
- Support on Follow up of Shelf-life Procedure
- Support on Pest management and hygiene Daily Activities
- Support Product Maintenance & Spec Management processes
Essential Experience, Skills, And Knowledge
Technical / Functional Required
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills.
- Good organizational, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Good level of English (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Proficient IT skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work 5 days per week
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Fresh Graduate Engineer/master’s degree in industrial engineering / Process Engineering / science or applied Chemical, Industrial Chemical or Food-processing Technology
Can this be your future role?
- Do you love to work in an international environment daily dealing with multiple stakeholders?
- Do you love challenges and feel comfortable in a fast-moving business environment?
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
in Algeria , Oran city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now