Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Be fully aware of the Project HSE requirementsMonitor the construction activities of Company Project, within Company Site, to ensure the HSE requirements of Company, and relevant Authorities are complied.
- Ensure implementation of the Company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Manager through the line responsible.
- Supervise the site construction & commissioning activities and actively contribute to safety walks, reporting of accidents and investigation of accidents;Assist the HSE Engineer in reviewing and approving Work Method Statements.
- Enforce the implementation and the compliance with company Life Saving Rules;Inspect & check that workers welfare facilities are available, adequate and meets HSE requirements.
- Follow up EPCC Contractor and Subcontractors during construction and commissioning phases, to ensure safety aspects of the work.Ensure display of proper information/ warning signs, PPE, and devices on site.
- Provide HSE expert support to the rest of PT members, and provide HSE advice, awareness and education to Site personnel whenever required.
- Stop any activities when there is IDHL situation (Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health).
- Record and report HSE violations and follow up implementation.Notify HSE Manager/HSE Engineer of any existing or potential serious situations.
- Follow-up on reporting and investigation of incidents and consequent filing and implementation of preventive/corrective measures.
- Prepare monthly HSE statistics, records etc. for HSE Manager and Project Management,Obtain, review follow-up and file records of chemicals inventory on Site.
- Maintain HSE finding records, follow-up, track and analyze responses from EPCC Contractor.
- Any other relevant HSE assignment given by the HSEQ Manager or Project Management.
- Advanced Diploma in Safety.
- NEBOSH-IGC in Industrial Safety from recognized University/ Institution.
- 7 years’ experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer industries.
- All-inclusive monthly salary in USD
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours /5 Days
- 17 Months with possible extension
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now