Junior Category Customer Shopper Marketing and E-Com Specialist
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®, Dano®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,300 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Are you ready to exert your skills to bring us competitive advantages and maximised profitability? If so, you could become our new CCSM & E-COM Specialist for our Qatar market. In this challenging job you will work out of our Doha office, and you will report to our CCSM Lead.
As the new CCSM & E-COM Specialist, you will be responsible to bring to life our regional Category Strategies and plans. In doing so you will be the “voice of the customer and shopper”, own the customer understanding agenda to support mutual growth for Arla and retailers and lead on local initiatives providing the toolkits & frameworks for markets to adapt and execute strategies across categories, channels, and customers.
You will be responsible for
- Supports one or more nominated categories through the utilization of the full suite of relevant sources focusing on the analysis and interpretation of the latest industry/market information and consumer/shopper trends.
- Executes and monitors performance of category specific plans on an on-going basis, and makes sound recommendations as to any changes or modifications required
- Lead E-Commerce agenda in terms of Commercial Strategy and execution with all the online customers . Develop Annual activity plan for each customer and define clear KPIs behind the plans.
- Responsible for optimal local execution of the local category strategy & support CCSM on development and management including giving input on NPD’s and regional marketing campaigns.
- Implement trade marketing activities and secure that trade activities are optimized in relation to ROI and campaign objectives. Follow up and report on results of trade marketing activities.
- Propose and secure implementation of in-store activities, including management of BTL companies, branding suppliers, timing, promotion materials, coordination with sales dept. etc.
- Follow market development through regular market visits and coordinate with sales department on the situation in the market (displays, OOS, prices, gondolas, POS materials, merchandising etc.).
- Monthly category reviews using multiple data sources like Retail Audit, Brand tracker, EPOS data, shopper insights and trend researches.
Ideal Candidate for the role
You have 3-4 years’ experience with an operational knowledge of the category & customers in Qatar / GCC. Strong Category Management or Trade Marketing with a FMCG company is required . You have worked on different datasets like EPOS and Sell In and is an expert in Excel and PowerPoint.
You have good stakeholder management skills and is comfortable around higher management. You have a good commercial acumen, strategic thinker, process oriented and experienced in optimizing existing processes and creating new ones. Above all, attention to detail is key. You are a go-getter who relishes problem solving.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Job Segment Retail Sales, Category Manager, Merchandising, Retail
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now