Personal Assistant Project – 1 year contract
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
This role is to provide pro-active and high-level secretarial support Country Director.
In this busy and demanding environment, a top level of service is always required.
The PA is self-starter and can interact with senior and international network both inside the business and externally.
He/she must be capable of managing his/her own time effectively, manage a high volume of work (much of which is required in short timescales and with high accuracy in order to meet the Company’s high standards of Corporate Governance).
Roles & Responsibilities
- To act as a PA to the Country Director, providing them the support necessary to aid in travel arrangement, agenda management, and other necessary areas, to enable them to manage their schedule and workload seamlessly.
- To organize an accurate and workable meetings schedule for the Country Director, prioritizing and proactively managing competing priorities.
- Supporting allocated Country Director & LT on a needs basis.
- Diary management – filtering and prioritizing, avoiding clashes, planning meetings ahead.
- Organization and administration of local meetings & visitors, including regular Team meetings – coordinating all logistics i.e. attendees, timings, equipment and rooms.
- Management of external stakeholders - responsible for reception and smooth running of meetings.
- To be responsible for pulling together presentation and pre-reading materials and collating in a timely manner, in preparation for meetings
- Attending meetings with country manager, taking minutes and follow ups.
- Screening, responding to and redirecting mail, as appropriate.
- Travel management – preparation of itineraries, visas, transport, etc.
- Management of out of office requirements.
- Process travel expenses and invoices.
- Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency.
- Ownership of JML (Joiners, Movers & Leavers) process for the team.
- Holiday cover for team PA’s within the company.
- Proactively collaborating with PA’s within the company.
- Share best practices and Ways of Working.
Key Competencies & Skills – Standards of Leadership
- Educational background
- Bachelor’s degree
- This role requires proven experience as a Personal Assistant and experience working in a corporate environment.
- It requires discretion and confidentiality.
- The jobholder must be well organized, reliable and able to prioritize tasks of high complexity and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels internally and externally.
- Experience in managing office processes and where necessary, developing new approaches to meeting changing needs, is essential.
- Solid IT skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Accuracy, speed, flexibility and an ability to ‘get things done’ are vital.
- High degree of maturity, self-confidence and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written French and English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are very important.
- The position involves communication with staff at all levels throughout the Company and external contacts.
- The incumbent will be required to build and develop knowledge of key individuals and respond appropriately to queries and requests
Mainly office based. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility regarding out of office hours is required as well as regular presence and availability on site.
This role can be based in either in Casablanca head office, or Tunisia Head office.
Experience & Interpersonal Skills Needed
- Secretarial background supporting a fairly large team at Board or Executive Level can be a plus.
- Advanced in MS Office Suite
- Expert with Tele-conferencing and Video-conferencing support
- Proven ability to organize seminars/workshops with attendees from across the region; and to provide support to Managers who are traveling, remotely.
- Essential personality traits include: extroverted, expressive, energetic, interactive, self motivated, IT literate, must be able to prioritize, highly organized and good interpersonal skills, committed, professional.
- Minute taking and correspondence of relevant meetings
Standards Of Leadership
- Purpose & Service
- Personal Mastery
- Business Acumen
- Talent Catalyst
- Consumer Love
- Passion for High Performance
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
in Morocco , Casablanca city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now