QA Engineer (Egypt)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable, and rewarding for every African on the planet.
We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.
We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering money transfers, smart budgeting, and instant access to credit through digital devices.
We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world's most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Monitor debugging process results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for all stages of the production process
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and ensure consistent project execution
- Plan, create, and manage the overall quality planning strategy
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
You’ll be considered for this role if you:
- Have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Have a basic understanding of API Automation, with 1-2 years of experience
- Have experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Have hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Have Experienced with either Cypress or Selenium Webdriver
- Have experience with Postman
- Have experience with AzureDevOps or Bitbucket
- Have hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Have solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Have experience with performance and/or security testing
- Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Are a team player
- Have good time-management skills
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Can take the initiative and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
● Paid annual leave
● Life Assurance
● Career Development
● Birthday off work
● L&D training
Kuda is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Kuda is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent.
We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now