Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
The mission of the Uniphore Customer Success organization is to increase sustainable proven value for Uniphore's Customers. We accomplish this through a dedicated and clearly defined methodology upheld by a relentless Customer First ethos.
The CSM will be the primary point of contact for Uniphore’s Enterprise Customers. In this role you will help Empower, Assess, Evolve and Advocate for our most important customers by focusing on 4 key facets of Customer Success: Renewals, Metrics Analysis, Upsell, and References.
The primary goal of the CSM is to ensure consistent renewals of our subscription services. Through focused management and tracking of all renewal opportunities, the CSM will work to ensure that all customers renew on-time and on budget.
- Championing and owning customer retention and partnering with sales on upsells
- As a CSM you will be responsible to identifying, tracking and communicating upsell and x-sell opportunities within your account base.
- Metrics are a key resource for gauging and communicating overall customer health. The CSM will track several key success-based metrics and provide overall health reports to management.
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews at an executive level to demonstrate qualitative and quantitative value
- Data-driven, process-oriented individual who can point to ways you’ve up levelled the product / process and people in your professional experience past
The CSM will work closely with marketing and sales to identify reference opportunities within the assigned customer base.
- Manage and maintain the Client relationship, ensuring that all assigned Client accounts are obtaining value from Uniphore solutions, and ultimately be responsible for overall Client satisfaction
- Monitoring customer health across the customer journey and taking data driven actions to influence the right behaviour
- Advocating for customer needs and educate them on adopting new features as we continue to enhance the product
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Customer Success functions-Enterprise experience required.
- Demonstrated a history of success as a consultant, pre-sales (e.g., technology or management consulting), technical account management or equivalent.
- Must be from Telecom, Contact Center, SaaS companies
- Experience of managing individual accounts as a complete P&L or a several accounts as a portfolio is a plus
- Demonstrated ability of leading technical conversations and persuading others to act based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Designing competitive solutions from the information at hand and being able to determine the logical flow of solution components
- Able to establish cross team connects and have strong coordination abilities and influencing skills to get things done
- Experience of driving customer success in a product organization (especially SaaS based) is a plus
- Arabica Language is mandatory (reading and writing)
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here
Information regarding recruiting and phishing scams:
Employment offers will always be made by a Uniphore hiring manager or Talent Acquisition team member with a @uniphore.com email address only. We will never text you about an employment opportunity, interviews or employment offers, and we do not make job offers after only one interview. Additionally, we will never ask you to provide funds for onboarding, supplies or anything else, nor we will ask you to submit your personal information (date of birth, passport details, banking information, social security number, etc.) as part of the interview process. If you are receiving an employment inquiry or employment offer from a non Uniphore.com
email address, please assume it is spam. If you believe you have been a victim of a phishing or false employment scam, you may want to report this incidents to the FBI iC3
, or visit the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Smart website
to learn how to report such scam.