Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Shift EV is a fast-growing electric vehicle technology company based in Cairo, Egypt. Our vision is to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles in Egypt and the region by developing state-of-the-art electric drivetrain solutions. Today, we are the leading fleet electrification platform in Egypt and emerging markets. Our electro-fitting technology allows delivery vehicles to become electric in a few hours for a fraction of the cost of a new EV. Shift EV is led by a world-class team of technology veterans from MIT, Intel, and GM and financed by category leading investors.
YOU’LL WORK ON:
You will play a valuable role in performing a variety of administrative tasks and supporting the company’s executives. You will be responsible for managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing reports. You should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be capable of acting independently without guidance. You will report directly to the Head of People.
YOU'LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER:
- Maintaining procedures and office administrative systems.
- Maintain the office's condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Ordering stationery and office supplies.
- Processing invoices and managing office budgets.
- Managing contracts and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Addressing employees' queries regarding office management issues.
- Communicating with facility management vendors, including cleaning, transportation, and internet services.
- Organising company events and meetings.
- Providing general support to visitors.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, and other external partners.
- Managing executives’ calendars and setting up meetings.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Organising and maintaining the office filing system.
- 4+ years of proven experience as an Office manager, Front office, or Executive assistant.
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements.
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees.
- An impact-driven mission and a world-class team.
- A startup where your contributions really count and an abundance of growth opportunities exist.
- Competitive compensation, including stock options; we want you to be invested.
- A meritocratic, respectful environment that promotes diversity and offers equal opportunity.
in Egypt , Giza city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now