Play Attendant - Kids Club - Jumeirah Al Naseem
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
About Jumeirah & the Hotel
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities. As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world-class environments.
Jumeirah Al Naseem is a cool and contemporary beachside retreat offering a world of exquisite dining, indulgent wellness, and exceptional comfort in spectacular surroundings. It is located on Jumeirah Beach Road, adjacent to sister properties Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Burj Al Arab Jumeirah; only 26kms from Dubai International Airport / 25 minutes by car. Al Naseem offers 435 rooms and 45 suites, all with sea-facing views. The hotel is located so close to the water that the sounds of the sea reach guest rooms, open terraces, and outdoor restaurants. Home to 11 restaurants and bars, three managed externally and seven managed by Jumeirah Group, Jumeirah Al Naseem has a world of exquisite taste.
“Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.”
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for Play Attendant - Kids Club in Jumeirah Al Naseem. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- To work in designated areas as assigned on the daily roster (e.g. 3-5, 6-12 age groups, reception, admin, specific activities, Babysitting and events)
- To entertain all children by conducting scheduled activities on time and to a set standard
- To conduct babysitting services for guests while on duty and off duty when possible
- To follow the SOP’s, Policies and Procedures
- To ensure the safety of all guests – following risk assessments and active supervision of all children under our care
- To handle cash payments and receipts for any transactions
- To be responsible for cleanliness and hygiene in Kids Club
- Any other job-related tasks as designated by the Team Leader or Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar role in a 5-star hotel or luxury environment.
- Childcare education background, Pediatric First Aid training
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible schedule to meet demands of hotel occupancy
- Fluency in English and additional language (Russian, Arabic, or European languages are a plus)
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flight allowance, life insurance, functional incentives and other employee benefits, making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now