ASTUDIO, a 360 digital creative agency and production house, is looking to employ a remote/full time highly talented Web Developer. Inviting candidates who can work remotely from Syria, Lebanon & Egypt.
· Builds, designs, updates and maintains all websites and software applications.
· Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
· Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
· Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
· Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
· Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
· Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
· Troubleshooting technical issues and creating solutions for identified problems or bugs.
· Creating design specs for web development projects and maintaining software documentation.
· Backend data integration and collection.
· Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
· Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices.
· Work with designers, such as graphic designers, to determine the site’s layout.
· Integrate audio, video, and graphics into the site.
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a web developer.
· Bachelor's degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
· Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
· Proficient in My SQL.
· High degree of independent judgment.
· Able to solve complex problems.
· CSS frameworks (Bootstrap/Materialize).
· CSS methodologies (OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS).
· Integrating web builds with ERP and CRM systems.
· HTML, CSS and responsive websites.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science.